New Template

Monday, January 18, 2010

Humbled


Yesterday was one of the most amazing, humbling, spiritual days of my life. Our family was honored to be with Brenna during a special occasion in her mortal existence. We've always felt her strong spirit, laughed at her insatiable thirst for knowledge and marveled at her quest to experience all that life offers. But after a sleepless night of pondering the day's events, promises made, and gaining a glimpse into who she really is, I can only express how humbled I am to be her mother. She is such a blessing to our family and to me personally. When I grow up, I want to be more like Brenna! Thanks for your example, for your unwavering faith, for your devotion to all that is good and pure and for loving me in spite of my weaknesses.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't say-what was the blessed event? Love your thoughts! I have felt the same way-thanks for reminding me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like an amazing girl...., especially if she's anything like her Mom :)

    ReplyDelete