New Template

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tying Knots

So, Russ is actually in a state of denial/shock that I've begun crocheting. Anyone who knows me has probably questioned my sanity because well, this is typically far from anything I would ever sit down to do. Nonetheless, I'm spending my evenings in therapy - knot therapy, for I truly find it relaxes me. These are some of the baby gifts I've made recently.




This "turtle blanket" is for my sister, Kristin, and her new baby that she hopes to birth sooner than later...






Also for little Karoleigh GraceLyn (aka "Karli"), is this ladybug blanket and burp cloth set. It was really fun to do this one.



Carter and Taylor's teacher is due to have her first baby - a girl - in a few weeks. Since her nursery theme is the moon and stars, we selected this print and I crocheted around this blanket for her room.



3 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job Deb. Keep up the great work. Stress is a constant battle that is hard to overcome. I'm glad you have found a home source for therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I know how to do your basic crocheting, but have no idea how to do something around a blanket like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool Debi. I can do a basic blanket and change colors but you must tell me how you go around a blanket like that. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete