New Template

Sunday, June 27, 2010

While the Manager is Away...


A week ago Russ's manager, Jed, was out on vacation. He left Russ in charge of all of the manager's meetings as well as a few other tasks. The first mistake Jed made was leaving his office open. It seems the guys would rather pull pranks than eat lunch or go home in the evenings. They rolled Jed's office in foil - big time. It was such a great job, I had to blog with pictures for all to see.



Nothing escaped the foil roll....
Not even the books, pens or pictures!

My favorite is the plant. Oh, I forgot to mention an important aspect of this prank. The morning Jed came back to work, the guys had a strobe light hooked up, further "shining" the room. Needless to say, Jed worked in shades that first day!



1 comment:

  1. oh man! that ended up better than i imagined!! the plant is epic! remind me never to leave Russ alone with any of my stuff! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete