New Template

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kenna-Girl!

My beautiful MeKenna is now 8. I have yet to figure out how time has slipped through my fingers! Kenna is full of life, love and is THE socialite of the family.



I was thinking about the first time I ever layed eyes on my sweet princess. We were so happy to have another little girl in our family - finally! How sad I was when they whisked her off to NICU for a few days. How happy I was that the NICU experience would be nothing like Tanner or the twins!


Kenna: Everyone was so excited to have you come home. Your brothers were inquisitive and protective, but no one was more loving towards you than your big sister, Brenna. She adored you (and still does)! I want you to know how special you are to us. I want you to know how much you add to the dynamics in our family and how I'm in awe of your spirit. I want you to always remember your Heavenly Father loves you and you really are a princess! I love you so much, even though you are a little "sassy". I guess that is what makes you Kenna though. I'm happy you have made the decision to be baptized and to wear your 2nd white dress. Someday after your mission, you'll put on your 3rd white dress and be somebody's else's queen but you'll always be our little princess. I love you so much, Kenna-girl!

(Above: Here is proof of your natural "sassiness" that we laugh about so much!)



















1 comment:

  1. OHHH!! Happy Birthday, Kenna!! How exciting to be 8!! She really is the cutest thing!! And I love her sass!! She reminds me of myself!! :) Yep... this is what you have to look forward to, Debi! ;) Please tell her I hope she has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete